A strong team to keep Hyde Park moving forward:
- Aileen Rohr, Town Supervisor
- Neil Krupnick, Ward 1 Councilman
- Lynn Ruggiero, Ward 2 Councilman
- Stephen Woodcock, Ward 3 Councilman
- Ken Schneider, Ward 4 Councilman
- Cindy Todd, Receiver of Taxes
- Howard Fisher, Superintendent of Highways
The experienced team you can trust: Supervisor Aileen Rohr and Councilman Ken Schneider have been serving in their roles since 2012. Neil Krupnick has served as Ward 1 Councilman since January 2019. Stephen Woodcock was appointed as Ward 3 Councilman in January 2021. Lynn Ruggiero is currently President of the Hyde Park Library Board. Cindy Todd has been the Town's Receiver of Taxes since 2014. And Howard Fisher has been our Superintendent of Highways since 2018 and has been with the Highway Department since 1987!
Team Hyde Park has over ten years of committed, competent public service:
• added $33,000,0000 to our tax base
• obtained $10,000,000 in grants for all types of town needs and improvements
• all budgets under tax cap, while also creating reserves for future needs
• increased paving of roads, replaced police cars, highway equipment, improved services and focus on residents needs
• increased transparency with new website, meetings on YouTube, and Facebook updates
• returned a sense of pride, harmony and cohesiveness to our Town by avoiding drama, working with people and organizations of all parties, and providing a no-nonsense, practical and problem solving approach to all issues
• always put the public interest first in all decisions
Which Ward is Which?
Not sure which ward you live in? Check the map here (PDF).